- Jehovah God is Sovereign, the creator of the Universe, and it is our duty to love Him as our Father with all our heart, soul, mind and strength.
- Jesus is the Christ, the son of God, who died on the cross for the remission of our sins and is seated at the right hand of God in Heaven
- The Holy Spirit is one of the Godhead with God the Father and Jesus the Christ; He is given as a gift after baptism, He is our assurance of eternal life.
- The gospel is the good news concerning the death, burial and resurrection of Jesus Christ, there is salvation in no other.
- Salvation is received through individual obedience to the gospel call by believing that Jesus is God’s only son, repenting of sins, confessing that Jesus is the Christ, being baptized by immersion in water for the forgiveness of sins and then pursuing a faithful life with Jesus as Lord.
- The Bible is the inspired word of God and is the sole authority given for reproof, for correction and for training in righteousness that the man of God may be adequately equipped for every good work.